Making memories, supporting the new parents, and keeping your grandbaby safe are just a few of the topics discussed in this two-hour class designed to give you an opportunity to explore your wonderful, new role. Current trends in labor and delivery practices, infant care and feeding will be shared and a short (optional) tour of our maternity services will be provided for participants taking classes at the Holy Cross Hospital location.
Refund and Rescheduling Policy
* Full refunds will be given if a class is canceled 72 hours or more before the start date, for medical excuses with a doctor's note, if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, or if the class is full when we receive your registration.
* If you cancel with less than 72 hours' notice, you will be given a refund minus a 10 percent processing fee.
* If you cancel after the class has started, no refund will be given.
* Rescheduling can be done at no additional cost 72 hours or more prior to the start date of the class.
* Rescheduling after a class has started will require paying the full class fee.
|Holy Cross Professional & Comm Ed Ctr
||7:00 PM-9:00 PM
If you are interested in this class/event, you may also be interested in: