When her routine pregnancy became an emergency, experts helped Pache and her baby overcome a life-threatening condition.
Read her STORY
Joint Replacement Pre-operative ClassConsidering joint replacement surgery? Learn more
This prepared childbirth course provides evidence based information on the process of labor and delivery to increase your confidence and lessen your anxiety about the birthing process. Additional topics include: the role of the partner, medical interventions, medications, cesarean birth and labor coping techniques (breathing, relaxation, positioning, massage etc). Instructors are registered nurses who are certified childbirth educators. Lecture, discussion, videos and hands on practice are included. Available formats to fit your schedule include: two, three, four or six session series. Registration is per couple. Bring 2 pillows and a blanket or mat to each class. Class meets for 2 consecutive weeks at the same time.
Refund and Rescheduling Policy
* Full refunds will be given if a class is canceled 72 hours or more before the start date, for medical excuses with a doctor's note, if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, or if the class is full when we receive your registration.
* If you cancel with less than 72 hours' notice, you will be given a refund minus a 10 percent processing fee.
* If you cancel after the class has started, no refund will be given.
* Rescheduling can be done at no additional cost 72 hours or more prior to the start date of the class.
* Rescheduling after a class has started will require paying the full class fee.